Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hmm ok I promised I'd update on my next day off.
There isn't really too much to update..... Been going hard at the gym and working fulltime.
Haven't found much time for anything else lately!!

Last night I went to the Olympic Torch Relay at Chruchill Square. Was SO much fun!!
It got me pretty pumped up lol still riding that high today!!
Was neat to see the flame in person - would have been awesome to have carried it.
I actually got stuck in traffic behind it's entourage trying to get downtown to the party!!
Almost missed seeing it all together lol!!
How ironic would that have been?? Lol


I'll have to actually do this on the computer one day and not on my iPod so I can make this cool and pretty to read and look at (:


anyways much lovings and remember!!! Ignite some change
~ Melis

3 comments:

  1. I am blind.....but not blind enough to read from now on. =D optimistic much? <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate that they don't give notifications when someone comments on what you've commented though. oh facebook. how i take you for advantage sometimes. XD

    ReplyDelete