Saturday, January 23, 2010

*~drifting snow flakes~*

Ok I lied, Im not going to write up a blog about Jasper lol!
You guys can see the photos on fb and I pretty much explained it all on the last blog anyways so why bother lmao!!!!

ONTO MORE RECENT MATTERS!!!
I GOT BINDINGS FOR MY BOARD!

*squeeeee* soooooo pretty!! Lol - and they were on sale for $50! So that worked out super good for me lol! I dont want to spend a lot of money on it before I even try it out hahahah.


Other then that I went sledding last night with Sandra.. Oh man..... I am so sore today!! Kinda worries me to what will happen when I go boarding :D
lol

She's covered in snow hahah, it was a riot lol

There hasnt really been much else to talk about since my last post.... I paid off my speeding ticket - but it was only $100 instead of $122!! Weird eh? Thats fine with me thou.... lol I dont mind saving money!!! :P

ANYWAYS!! Thats it for now, stay tuned (;

~ m e l i s

No comments:

Post a Comment