Saturday, March 12, 2011

Won't Back Down

So things are going.

I have some exciting news for my summer - heard back from the City about the Historical Interpreter job!!! They want me to come in for an interview!! :D sooo excited!!!! Hope it goes well for me :)

I'm also putting my nose to the grindstone. 4 more weeks of school and I have sooo much left to do. I need to be up on time every day, doing my readings, completing the examples and my 3 papers! Then its focus focus focus on exams! Its crazy how fast this went by.. 1 more year to go before I make the big decision - high school or elementary?!

I talked to the UofA and it will take me 1.5 years to just do Education classes, or 2 years to do them plus a major. I need to verify what my options are since I have a History degree - do I have to major in social studies to be a Social Studies teacher..? Phys Ed is a 3.5 GPA to get into, and Fine Arts is 2.3. I'm aiming for Phys Ed with Art as a back up, but only if I can teach with my History degree, otherwise I'll have to do Social Studies!!!!

Course there has to be time for fun in there too, always good to go for drinks and dinners with my buddys :) <3

Anyways, love yas all!!!!
¤Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment